Then what the hell’s wrong with that sentence?
Nothing. Nothing at all.
Do you seriously disagree?
A little bit, but not denying attractiveness.
Or fuck me. I’m not picky, but please.
No, but thank you.
01. Room To Breathe - You Me At Six
"I feel a little lost in this world. I try a little noise and choke. I’ve honestly never felt this alone. Oh, I just need someone."
- Ace is a very closed off person when it comes to his feelings, but for some reason no one ever sees him with friends, so they deem him as a loner.
02. Face Down - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
"Do you feel like a man when you push him around? Do you feel better now as he falls to the ground?"
- Ace grew up with an abusive father and that is something he doesn’t tell people as he’s afraid of people treating him differently because of it.
03. Runaway - Cartel
"Face down; this is where it leads you - too far. Buried covered now, you’ll find peace - in the earth aground. Stop now, there’s no point in breathing - it’s not allowed. On the surface, how can you find - reason to move on?”
- Since the first day his father laid a hand on him, Ace dreamt of running away and freeing himself from the abuse.
04. This Is The First Thing - You Me At Six
"You were the first one I loved. you were the first love I lost."
- Ace had a boyfriend back in England that he fell so hardly for, unfortunately the other boy broke his heart and because of that he stopped caring about a relationship and focuses more on the physical aspect.
05. Forget About It - All Time Low
"You know…There are some days where I really feel like this could work; like you and I are finally gonna get it right. Then there are days like today, when you make me wanna tear my fucking hair out."
- One to avoid conflict out of fear, Ace keeps his mouth shut until he gets his anger out by working out, swimming, or boxing.
06. To Live and Let Go - All Time Low
"Rush of the past, I quietly crash and the tables turn. You’re beautiful strange, defiantly brash. Be careful now."
- Ace doesn’t want his past to define who he is and who he’s going to become, but no matter what he does he can’t escape the fear that it will.
07. Don’t Be So Hard - The Audition
08. Grim Goodbye - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
09. Desperate Measures - Marianas Trench
10. Northern Downpour - Panic! At The Disco
11. 1985 - Bowling For Soup
12. Angel With A Shotgun - The Cab
13. The Scientist - Coldplay
14. NJ Legion Iced Tea - A Day To Remember
15. I See Fire - Ed Sheeran
Well ok than, Maybe don’t fall in next time.